07 August 2009

the $20 earing back

So a while back my daughter lost the back to her earrings... They were screw back studs that I bought her when she was like 1 or something. Anyway she does this like once a year, how you loose a screw back is beyond me. so i call up the jewelry place I got the earrings from and get a replacement. they are $20, just for the back! granted I think they are 18k gold but still it's a damn earing back! So i pay the money they ship it to me and i see what my $20 goes to pay for.



First they sent it 2nd day air then they sent it in this big ass box. 1 earing back!! they could have just put it in a envelope. I guess the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.

8 comments:

buttahflychronicles said...

Okay, so I guess I can understand you not wanting to do the clear rubber earring back thing (like from one of those little mall fake jewelery places), but could you at least WALK into a jewelery store that sells screw on earring back's too? Maybe it'll be only $`0 then.

buttahflychronicles said...

Meant to say $10 how hard can it be to type that out?

Kingsmomma said...

wow
yeah that extreme

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

You say she looses them once a year?? Is this what you do every time or is this the first and last way you call them up and have them send it to you?

Ms. Lovely said...

babygirl is a diva lol. But yea that's a bit extreme for just an earring back..

Sha Boogie said...

haha! word -- and you paid for a big ol' box and a velvet bag :)

Ocean City was fun! nice weather and the hubby wants to make it a yearly thing.

True2me said...

LMAO..thats messed up

Caspar608 said...

just fucking ridiculous.

$20 bucks that could have gone into the babys college fund...

I wouldnt buy another thing from those fools again.

Word.