17 August 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

What's good folks. I know it'sbeen a minute but I'm back with a wrap up. This weekend me and the GF went to see "A perfect Getway" this movie sucked ass, I swear I looked at my girl at least 3 times and said "I need someone to die" actually only 1 person dies and that's not until the end. It's not even about people dying, the movie just sucks, people were falling asleep and everything. The movie is boring as hell until the last 20 min. Really avoid it at all costs.

On saturday I decided to make some beer can chicken. This is chicken cooked with a can of beer up it's butt. It's supposed to be really good. So I cranked up the grill and decided to smoke it. the result was some juciy ass chicken and crispy skin. here's some pics



Then I made some Sweet tea vodka mixed with mango lemonade. damn good stuff let me tell you. It was homemade lemonade none of that mintue maid stuff. Sorry i don't have a pic of it. lol

Then me and my GF hit the Montomery county Fair. it was cool, we went at night since it was like 100 degrees during the day. we saw this horse that they claimed eats 150 pounds of food and drinks 25 gallons of water a day


i admit it was a big ass horse(16 feet on it's hind legs) but it was kinda sad to see, he was just standing there. He barely moved even when people were flashing pictures.

We walked around and saw some farm animals. Saw some fair food, I passed on the fried oreos because I had a bad experince in Ocean City. But all in all it was a fun night. Oh and my tomato plants are alive and producing. Even if my girl never lets the big ones gete ripe because she HAS to have fried green tomatoes.

8 comments:

Insatiable One said...

I'v never had beer can chicken before but I hear its' good. Sounds like it all in all a good weekend.

Insatiable One said...

I'v never had beer can chicken before but I hear its' good. Sounds like it all in all a good weekend.

Caspar608 said...

looks good Dave.

Every try marinating a chicken in apple cider vinegar with your choice of herbs and such? Cut out the back (spine) of the chicken and then throw the sucker on the grill.

Thats some good stuff.

Bad experiences make us better people if we want to be better people. No need to go into specifics.

Keep your head up.

Peace,Cas

Sha Boogie said...

That chicken was lookin RIGHT!! I need that in my life..and that vodka..as soon as I drop this baby!

Cerebrally_Orgasmic said...

I think it looks fab minus the beer can up in its...hind parts...lol..

peace2332000 said...

I don't blame her for stealing the tomatoes. I love fried green tomatoes! And that Vodka mango drink sounds like its the shit, lol.

buttahflychronicles said...

I've never heard you talk about the same GF for so long. You must've mentioned her 5 times :)

Freedom AT LAST! said...

Davey nice tomatoe plants you and your girlfriend should rent the the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" and watch it while yall are cooking fried green tomatoes lol...