11 October 2009

Playboy Gone Wrong


I was browsing the internet as I usually do and I came across this pic. It's this months cover for playboy. While I'm a big Simpsons fan I can't understand why anyone would want to see marge Simpson naked. I mean she's not real! you can just draw some breasts on a sheet of paper and get the same result. This has to lead back to people's fascination with anime. Which is Japanese cartoons. Only they are cartoons for adults complete with sex and nudity.

Anyway back to the point... Playboy is really reaching to stay relevant if they putting cartoons on the cover. I think I have paged thru maybe 3 playboy magazines in my life. I don't know anyone who subscribes or even cares about it. Sure you still pay attention when someone is listed as a "playboy playmate" I mean we all have the internet we don't need nudity delivered when I can just google it.. lol. In all reality they should just open up the playboy mansion as a amusement part for adults. It could be like a Bachelor party destination.


Note: Thanks to everyone who commented on the last post, I did get a hug from the baby and afterward she just asked for some candy lol. All is right with the world.

6 comments:

ShadeNonconformist said...

Glad to know all is well now. I love how your daughter wanted candy afterwards. Kids are so sweet and free spirited. gotta love it.

Per the marge simpson playboy saga,heard about it a few days ago. Did not know what to conclude. I guess you're right, it's their lame attempt to stay relevant.

Kingsmomma said...

LMAO...well some folks want to see it I guess...Next is Lois Griffith

anyway glad all that worked out. Kids are great at cheering you up

MP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
inc23 said...

Playboy is out of control and clearly becoming irrelevant if they are reaching this hard.

Glad you are feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

JUST WITH THE LITTLE BIT I READ YOUR A GOOD FATHER.
IM FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT AND THE FATHER SUCKS.I WISH HE FELT THE SAME AS YOU.
I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY BABY.

EmberRose said...

The article I read said that Playboy was trying to appeal to a younger audience. Uhm...it's a 18 & up magazine folks.