12 November 2009

Blog awards

Soo Mimi hit me with a blog award




Which I have not seen in a looonngg time. I remember when these things were everywhere and I refused to participate in them. Now i never see them, That said I'ma forward some love to some blogs I read that you may be missing out on...


- She has a opinion on just about everything, she used to be all over twitter but now she is in rehab for her heel fetish... lol

contagiouslyCRANKY - Her stories are funny, actually her life is 1 reality TV show I would watch and hate at the same time lol

- She's a mom of 3, fights for whats right and drops real knowledge along the way. She's blunt and too the point, what more can you ask for?

Freedom - She's posts plenty of things that will get you thinking and get you inspired, reading her blog is like going to church lol

2 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

Well thank you?
ANd you're on time out for that heel fetish comment... you've got a fetish too..fess up my homie from philly

Caspar608 said...

thanks SDVB

You're living proof that there are some phenomenal Dads out there.

Don't really know ya, but I am sure proud of ya!

Keep up the good work. : )