It's been a while since I've mentioned my job but let me touch on a few things..
- We got some new security procedures. for the last 10 years we have have metal detectors and bag checks. I guess this was just too much work because now we just swipe our ID badge and go thru a gate. No checks, you can bring whatever you want into the building. Really I'm loving this, emptying your pockets at the door was a pain in the ass, now i don't even have to take off my headphones. Plus the security guards don't have to front like they are working anymore. It's a win win.
- We got some new interns. I caught one of them sleeping at his desk. I just tapped him on the shoulder and said he should go get a soda or something to stay up. I was nice about it, hell I've been sleep at my desk before too. 2 weeks later he's sleep AGAIN, this time his boss sees him. Bossman tells him if he wants to sleep he should pack up and go home, not fired just go home. You know this fool had the nerve too catch a attidude? I was sittting there in shock, for 1 that this kid had the nerve to talk back and for 2 that they didn't send him packing that day. We have job corps interns so the get flown in from around the US, given a place to live and a job. It's unpaid work but your getting a free trip to DC and work experience. This fool should have been happy to be here. If it were my company his ass would have been escorted out.
- My project from hell is winding down, funny thing is the more issues I had the calmer I got. My mind works better when it's pushed.
- This dude right here made my day.
not only does he have his phone clipped to his shoe, but I'm pretty sure he's rocking womens socks. BTW he's one of the coolest gay dudes I've ever met. At least I think he's gay. Ok next topic lol
*note if you went thru the pictures in my phone you would see I have issues, me and a camra phone = trouble*
- I brought my daughter to work with me a couple weeks ago I was sure she would act a fool but she was well behaved. Thank god for the women in my office, they gave her crayons and worksheets and kept her busy. I swear women are the greatest creation ever lol
Aight ya'll be good till next time.