30 December 2009

Because you knew it was coming...

So you remember the girl from the "Unsaid Things" post???

Yeah she's my new girl. Yes she reads the blog so feel free to offer her you condolences... lol

What? don't side eye the screen like that... I know I said I was done with women in 2009 but the year IS almost over. Technically we didn't even traditionally date first. I've known her for over a year so why bother will all that. They say friends make the best relationships right?

Seriously, stop rolling your eyes. You should be focused on placing bets to see how long it will last... lol I mean I DO have a track record. So much so one of my friends is already down for 6 months... lol #imjustsayin (yes I use hashtags outside of twitter)

Anyway I might not post again till the new year, so ya'll be safe out there. Try and NOT make the news unless its for saving a life or something positive.

13 comments:

Tawanda said...

so i know your GF and it'd only be fair that you knew she was crazy. it'd also be fair for you to know that her BFFs are the only ones who can effectively handle aforementioned crazy.

since you're cool, i will perform this service for a reasonable price. payment can be made in the form of cupcakes, shoes, purses, pajamas, and cute puppies.

you're welcome:)

12kyle said...

Good luck with it, fam. You know how women can be. LOL

Ms. Insatiable said...

Since you've already put the negative out there, I'm going to stick with the positive. I'm not going to put a time limit on it. I think if its meant to work, it will. With the said....

GF, you are in for a ride but you know the deal so hold on tight. LOL

DC Debutante said...

i'd like to place a bet, its gonna last forever! I have $5 on it.

Beautiful Black Queen said...

Well i wish u all the luck and blessings in ur new relationship.I hope it works out for you because God knows we need not to be running around with any and everybody.So goodluck dear:)

Young woman on a journey said...

i actually think it will work out. she sounds like she's exactly what you need.

Caspar608 said...

"Love...exciting and new...come aboard, we're expecting you...."

AWESOME NEWS INDEED.

Congrats and Happy New Year.

dejanae said...

happy new year
and
good luck

phoenix said...

Ha! I love this. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and good luck.

sunnydelyte21 said...

Aww we'll I'm not betting against you. I wish you nothing but happiness for the New Year!!

SincerelyGo said...

GoodLuck I hope everything works out for the best with the new GF. And I'm never telling anyone outside of cyber world about my blog again. Once things go sour they end up stalking you and shyt! Ugh! Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Go

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

RealHustla said...

Dear Lord please let this be the one :)