20 January 2010

Answers

Aight so first off I didn't get nearly as many questions as I thought I would. this is a good thing though I dislike nosy people.. lol Anyway on to the Q&A, I'm not mentioning who asked what because I'm being lazy....

Being the serial monogamist that you are, do you ever think you'll really settle down? I mean, really? Or do you just like the idea of being in a relationship?

People in my real life actually call me a serial monogamist, it's funny. Honestly I think I will, dating is getting old to me. Even the idea of new p*ssy is boring. The older I get the more I realize I'm not missing anything, my priorities have changed. I look at life different. I'm like Brett Farve, every season I want to retire then training camp starts, I see the young kids doing it and I miss the game and want to play again. I have to remember the game don't change just the players and even the best players lose a step after 30... lol

Do you like Lady Gaga?

At first I thought she was crazy as hell, but then I saw her on Oprah and realized she is just quirky. Being a quirky and eccentric person myself I can appreciate it. That and LMS loves her records for some reason. So yeah she aight.

Are u well versed in Guccinese?

fyi Guccinese is the language Gucci Mane speaks, if your north of the mason dixon line you may confuse this a crackhead talk or a person speaking with marbles in his mouth.

I can barely understand Guccinese if I tilt my head to the side, squint and focus on a picture of a dodo bird. I recently got Rosetta stone to try and learn it but I was disappointed that they don't teach it.

Why Van Buren?

Didn't I tell the Van Buren story? it was given to me by a friend who thought the Van B in my screen name was short for Van Buren. She thought it was my real last name lol... I got such a kick out of it that I kept it.

Did you truly think the pull out method was a form of birth control and that you wouldn't eventually impregnate your girl?

lol.. NO, I'm not that much of a dummy. Honestly I was playing Russian Roulette and pulled the trigger 1 too many times. One of many lessons I had to learn the hard way.


4 comments:

buttahflychronicles said...

These were some of THE most off the wall questions. Very entertaining.

Monique said...

This was entertaining, confusing and insightful. LOL

Caspar608 said...

russian roulette?
more like walking through a field with a bunch of land mines planted in it.
sheesh.
your babies mama is a real piece of work.
what happened with that situation...are you going to be on Judge Joe Brown?

Young woman on a journey said...

caspar is funny as hell.