22 January 2010

Random Thoughts Friday...

You remember when every friday was "Random thoughts friday" around here? yeah it's been a while. I don't really have anything to blog about but I wanted to do some random stuff...

- Just to update, I have been seeing LMS. Her mom played games a lil but all was well until this week. Then certian people got certian court papers and decided to ignore my calls and texts. So I have not seen LMS since last thursday. We'll see what the weekend brings.

- The BM did file charges against me for stealing my own car. I wasn't really suprised by that what I was suprised by was her description of me. She described me as "short and extra heavy"... lmao Honestly my first thought was "Bitch you real petty!" but then I laughed about it. I told my cousin and he said "What are you a sandwhich? Let me get a short with extra heavy!"... needless to say we had a good laugh over it.

- The last quarter of 09 was my worst finacialy ever... I know I mentioned it before but I'm really going to get a PT job just to pay my lawyer. Either that or I'll be slanging man-gina and cupcakes in a town near you lol

- I had jamican roti for the first time last weekend. actually I've eating alot of jamican food the last couple weeks. Roti is good though, I can recommend it. Of course as soon as I have it someone *cough* Jas *cough* tells me Trini Roti is better. Damn foodies

- Last weekend my mom calls me and says she has 2 flat tires... I go over there and take a look, sure enough 2 flats on the same side of the car. I jack up the car and take the tires to the local gas station. Dude asks where my mom lives and says there are alot of kids slashing tires over there... sure enough there are 2 slits in both tires. Damn bastard suburban teens!!!

- I realized I don't have many real friends but the ones I do have will stab you for me... thats a blessing. lol

10 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

I don't know her but your BM really irks me. She is being really petty but it will all come back to bite her in the ass.

I was cracking up @ "short and extra heavy"

I agree Trini roti is really good.

Anonymous said...

Not a sandwich!!! Lmao!!! Short and Heavy She need to stop. Hey can we get a weight loss update?

Towanna

♥PrettyPacino♥ said...

Lmao @ the sandwich thing... hahaha...

My friends would stab people too... or bail me out if I did it lol.

dead @ "man-gina and cupcakes" lmao.

KMN said...

DVB...
You BM is triflin'. I hope you are trying to get custody (I haven't read your other posts yet). I mean damn she is a real piece of work.

Hope you see your little one soon...

KMN

Caspar608 said...

notice, she left out "with cheese" on your sandwich description.
thats because she wants to keep all your cheese for herself.

dude, if you got arrested for stealing your OWN car, Im going to come down there and bust her motherf______ ass for you.

cause thats how homegirls roll in the BX.

Ugh, my brother. Just UGH all the way.

Ieisha said...

What's roti? Jamaican and Trini versions.

LMAO @ man-gina! Can't vouch in that dept but your cupcakes are the shiz-nit. Think Darius might give you the side-eye though, lol.

Have the charges been dropped yet on you stealing your own car? She should be charged with filing a false report.

Good to have friends that will stab for you. Better to have friends that will stab AND twist so the wound don't close! I got a couple of them....can we say ride or die fa real!!!! Lol.

The Jaded NYer said...

Trini roti = heaven on earth. You heard it here first!

Young woman on a journey said...

Trini roti is the best! i could have told you that. But as a foodie, i can say that the jamaican roti you had comes close to the best you can get at any restaurant in this here DMV.

Young woman on a journey said...

yeah, and BM is very crazy. and clearly is on a mission to hurt you in any which way possible.

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I want some Roti! Jamaican food sounds and looks delicious.

Your BM is just >_< LOL

Hopefully your finances improve in 2010. I know Im praying mine will :-)