04 February 2010

Auto Show

So last week me and Pretty went to the auto show. Here are some random notes from the show sprinked inbetween the picks.

This was a a car signed by celebs for Haiti. How it helps Haiti i have no idea...


Car shows are fun because you get to sit and get a feel for 100's of cars in 1 day. for example me and Pretty sat in a GMC Denali. As soon as we got in Pretty said he felt like a drug dealer... I suggested the Esclade might have a more upscale feel, Nope it just felt like we went from selling crack to coke lol.

Fire Truck, I started to throw all the gear on but yeah I'm a grown ass man lol

Audi Coupe and TT

Pretty decided to flirt with one of the presenters at the ford dealer. She ended up putting him on blast to everyone in microphone range lol. It was the highlight of my night.

WV CC, I approve. Cadillac Concept car, looks fast

We saw a Zoom Zoom energy drink from Mazda. It looked better then all of thier cars...

Random ugly green car.... inside of WV truck

One fun thing to do is jumping into the back seat of a car that has people sitting in the front. It freaks folks out and the usually leave. People don't like riding with strangers, even at a car show lol

Dodge Challenger. Not shown this BAAAD show girl. No lie she had smooth chocolate skin and was gorgeous, pretty flirted with her too with no luck, he was on a roll... lol

We got into a S class benz and there was a dude on a business call. Seemed appropriate.

Challenger again... Me in egg chair, I want one for the man cave (hoodie says "Recession proof hustle")

And just so He can no longer hide in the streets... Pretty!



13 comments:

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

Awww Male Bonding!! Love it!! I love Car Shows...glad you two had fun!

Remnants of U said...

I like car shows...I'll have to try sitting in the back seat on some people. LOL

Caspar608 said...

uh....
pretty?

BorednTalkative said...

When I first read this I thought Pretty was a chick. Umm why is he called that? Never been to a car show, looks like fun.

Super Dave Van Buren said...

I guess I should mention that I call my cousin Pretty because he swears he's a model and he refuses to eat chicken with bones in it. Basically he acts like a pretty boy.

The Truth said...

Because he's the complete oposite of Dave (short and extra wide).

Kingsmomma said...

LMAO @ that pic with you cheesin on the firetruck

Thoughts of a Southern gal said...

Stop lying! You know you put on the firemen gear.

12kyle said...

Man, that Audi is siiiick!

Anonymous said...

Y'all so cute ;)

Freedom said...

Cool pics :)
Glad you had a good time with family.

Theonly1 said...

The Audi is quite lovely...I can't wait until I'm in one someday.

Now I have to say a man being called "Pretty" is quite suspect-like a man being called "Delicious" (O_0...what y'all all wanted to say it). HOWEVER, I could see why one would want to call "Pretty" well..."Pretty", I mean he is quite handsome but, um...well I'mma need you to find another name for him! And please don't tell me he introduces himself with that name cause he'd get the face (see above).

Theonly1 said...

Oh, and everybody knows at least one man that is so fione, he's pretty. (Prince anyone?)