02 February 2010

Blah....

Let me start by saying thanks to everyone who commented or reached out on my last post.. I really appreciate all the kind words. Last week was rough, I didn't blog about everything that went on but yeah it was crazy. I felt blessed and cursed all at the same time.... Again, thank you.

Lets rewind back to end of September early October. I was chatting with my cousin "H", filling him in on what was going on with my life. He is the only dude I know who had actually been thru a custody battle and won. I was telling him about my BM issues and about breaking up the the summer GF. He told me something that I didn't really understand. He said "That's probably for the best", I didn't get it at first but he explained that I was about to go thru a long tough process and it's easier to do it single. He explained it and it made sense but I was still thinking that having someone to support you would still be best...

Fast forward to now, I understand what he was saying. While I appreciate all the people in my life who love and support me most days I just want to sit alone in my basement and zone out. At times it drains me to tell people whats going on. Repeating the same story over and over... It's like a bad song on the radio. I almost just want to tell them to read the blog lol. I've learned to laugh about it all just to cope even with that I can't remember the last day I woke up happy. This morning I woke up stressed with all kinds of thoughts going thru my head. Waking up stressed is no fun, trust me.

I just realized Valentines Day was around the corner. How could I forget? well I have court dates right before AND after the holiday. Shyt like that sucks the joy outta holidays for me. I HATE court, I'm sure I mentioned it before. 4 criminal cases in 2 days is some BS... smh. Typing that is funny to me. I've been charged with a crime, all the shyt I did as a kid and I never ended up in the court system. Now I have charges against me... smh

Any way on a funny note... the grammys were straight BS!!! how Flo-Rida going to be up for Best RAP album of the year and BP3 isn't? And what was with that 3D garbage? do they think people just have 3D glasses laying around? You know my cousin Puffy's biggest dream is to win a grammy. I was looking forward to crashing the stage at his acceptance speech till I saw that mess. Ya'll don't need to see me on stage in 3D lol.

Anyway I'll have more happy posts soon, don't want ya'll to think I'm suicidal or murderous. I actually have had some fun and laughs recently.

6 comments:

Monique said...

I hate that you have to go through all of this but you always manage to find some silver lining in the midst of it all. Keep up that positive spirit. (I still think we could rally a few of us together and "handle this" for you, if need be)

buttahflychronicles said...

Ive never gone to court while in a relationship. At least I don't think. One thing I know for sure is that I've never asked a significant other to support me, I didn't think that it would be fair, him not knowing the whole story. Also, I never felt alone during the process. My family members are in their own world most of the time, but when it comes that court stuff, their right there to offer their ear, a shoulder to cry on, whatever. They know BD1.

Kingsmomma said...

HMPh...I have 3d glasses just laying around! And other than that uber fineness that is Maxwell your interruption of the grammys would have been the highlight of the evening.

I hope all goes well. I'm rooting for you over here

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

Good luck with the custody issue.. and the criminal ones too!! Im praying for you~~

Anonymous said...

Once again Dave, so sorry you are going through all this. I do understand how you feel having to run back and fourth to court.It's a pain especially when it so unnecessary!

But Imma need you to peel yourself off the couch and come out of the basement. You have to take yourself out that zone. Stay strong and positive and things will work out.

Yea you right the grammy's was some straight up BS!!(Glad I didn't miss BIG LOVE for it) I thought the MJ tribute was gonna be more than the Earth song. I did enjoy Pink!!!

Keep your head up Dave I'll be praying for ya!!!

Towanna

Caspar608 said...

I hope you have a good lawyer my man.
If he's really good, she should be charged with assault for spraying you all up in your face with pepper spray. Did you file a complaint against her?

That chick is a straight up DOUCHE. The irony is, if she were driving your car DRUNK and killed someone YOU would be SUED.

This is all some bullshit man, and I am getting so heated as I type these words. What the fuck is wrong with broad man? Why the fuck were the cops so eager to arrest you for taking back your own fucking car? What the hell is going ON down there?

The thought that she is partially raising your daughter makes me CRINGE. I want you to sue her for harassment. She needs to be sued and left to flap in the breeze with not a penny to her name, while you take custody of LMS and live HAPPILY. EVER. AFTER.

It reminds me of folks who feed stray dogs...and then the damn dog turns around and bites them in the ass. All kinds of reasons to put a bitch down. Keep a low pro and your chin up. God sees everything, he knows your heart and your intentions...everything will work out in your favor.

I hate your BM. I really do. And I dont even know you like THAT.

Damn. Damn. Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnn it to hell even.

Alright. I'm done.