I did a couple happy posts, back to real life lol.... This will be a vent post, got alot on my mind and I just want to get it out.
- My criminal cases go to trial this month, honestly I cant think about this without getting upset. Not because I did anything wrong just because I have to defend myself over it. If I'm found guilty of any of this I'll have a shocked look on my face like that baby from the etrade commericals
- The beginning of Feb my BM withdrew LMS from school, did she enroll her somewhere else? nope. Did she tell me that she did it? Nope. I had to go up there and have the school tell me. So I called the board of education and alerted them. Right now my baby is sitting at home with her momma. I'm sure she is trying to "home school" her.. smh. If you didn't know it's illegal to remove a child aged 5-16 from school for more then 14 days, it's called educational neglect. BM will have to explain it to the judge.
- 2 different people on 2 different days called me to say they saw my BM and LMS up at the courthouse. She was up there talking big shyt on me.. sigh, it's good to know people around town though.
- No change on the visitation front, they way our custody agreement is written there is no set time or days she has to let me see LMS. So to get it enforced I'd have to file a motion to have it modified. At this point I'll just wait for the custody hearing instead of filing more stuff and waiting on the slow ass court system to respond.
- Found out in addition to my criminal charges my BM filed a civil suit against me for 5g's. I don't even know what she is claiming. My guess is it's about the car again. This chick is all about the money.
- Still holding on to those 5 pounds I gained during the snow storm, I don't even know why this bothers me but it does.
- My power bills have been off the hook the last couple months, like double what they should be. Come to find out my heat pump was broke. I put a band-aid on it but I'll need a new one soon. house = moneypit
- As much as I love my lawyer and how much he has helpped me this dude is killing me with the bills. I pay him $275 a hour. He bills me for every 6 mintues, which means I paid him $80 to read something. To READ!!! everytime he calls I hear dollar signs, only not the good kind lol
- Got a letter from the courts saying my BM tried to get a restraining order againt me. It was denied. She had no proof I wanted to or tried to harm her. Considering I have not so much as shook this woman's hand in years why would she need a restraining order against me? she maced ME!! I don't even threaten her... smh She reaching to have something negitive against me.
Needless to say I'm a lil stressed, I'm determined to not let it get me down though. Spring is coming and I can finally open the sunroof on my car again... life is getting better!