11 March 2010

99 Problems

I did a couple happy posts, back to real life lol.... This will be a vent post, got alot on my mind and I just want to get it out.

- My criminal cases go to trial this month, honestly I cant think about this without getting upset. Not because I did anything wrong just because I have to defend myself over it. If I'm found guilty of any of this I'll have a shocked look on my face like that baby from the etrade commericals

- The beginning of Feb my BM withdrew LMS from school, did she enroll her somewhere else? nope. Did she tell me that she did it? Nope. I had to go up there and have the school tell me. So I called the board of education and alerted them. Right now my baby is sitting at home with her momma. I'm sure she is trying to "home school" her.. smh. If you didn't know it's illegal to remove a child aged 5-16 from school for more then 14 days, it's called educational neglect. BM will have to explain it to the judge.

- 2 different people on 2 different days called me to say they saw my BM and LMS up at the courthouse. She was up there talking big shyt on me.. sigh, it's good to know people around town though.

- No change on the visitation front, they way our custody agreement is written there is no set time or days she has to let me see LMS. So to get it enforced I'd have to file a motion to have it modified. At this point I'll just wait for the custody hearing instead of filing more stuff and waiting on the slow ass court system to respond.

- Found out in addition to my criminal charges my BM filed a civil suit against me for 5g's. I don't even know what she is claiming. My guess is it's about the car again. This chick is all about the money.

- Still holding on to those 5 pounds I gained during the snow storm, I don't even know why this bothers me but it does.

- My power bills have been off the hook the last couple months, like double what they should be. Come to find out my heat pump was broke. I put a band-aid on it but I'll need a new one soon. house = moneypit

- As much as I love my lawyer and how much he has helpped me this dude is killing me with the bills. I pay him $275 a hour. He bills me for every 6 mintues, which means I paid him $80 to read something. To READ!!! everytime he calls I hear dollar signs, only not the good kind lol

- Got a letter from the courts saying my BM tried to get a restraining order againt me. It was denied. She had no proof I wanted to or tried to harm her. Considering I have not so much as shook this woman's hand in years why would she need a restraining order against me? she maced ME!! I don't even threaten her... smh She reaching to have something negitive against me.


Needless to say I'm a lil stressed, I'm determined to not let it get me down though. Spring is coming and I can finally open the sunroof on my car again... life is getting better!

19 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

Excuse my language...

That is some fucked up shit!!! It's bad enough she is stopping you from seeing your child, trying to get you sent to jail for taking your own car; now this chick is trying to jack you for 5 grand? Damn, she is unbelievable. I pray that this all gets sorted out quickly and you get your daughter back.

Kingsmomma said...

G-damn and all other explicatives. That female dog is out of control. 5 Grand for something she didn't even want to transfer in her own name. When you show up to civil court make sure you countersue and include your legal bills. That eifferha has got it coming to her. What a trick. I know her dad has got to be shaking his head. I think you need to reach out to her other child's dad and get him on yourside. I can't even believe grown women like this even exist.

Monique said...

I won't go into all the things I would like to say about the mother of your child. I just want to give you a big ol' cyberhug and encourage you to stay positive and have faith that this will work out because it will. You are a great father and man; she'll get hers.

Ieisha said...

....and a b!tch is one.

Where are this specimen's parents? And I say specimen b/c she is not worthy of receiving the title of girl, lady, woman and definitely not mother.

I am hoping the justice system works in your favor.

EmberRose said...

Something is WRONG with this bitch. Like seriously!

The judge is gonna be all over her ass over this "homeschool" shit. I'm gonna DM you a link to the laws. I'm sure she didn't follow any of the proper steps.

Thoughts of a Southern gal said...

I want to fight her. Like seriously!

Christina said...

Damn, that's a lot going on over there. I hope it gets resolved quickly for you, and relatively smoothly. If you ever get really stressed, just go out for a walk.

Caspar608 said...

she must be awfully purdy to be so hateful.
please file a counterclaim for the use and damage of your car while she "borrowed" it. As long as the title was still in your house (in your possession) she cant say diddleysquat.
Educational neglect is serious business and that might be the way to have LMS removed from her mothers custody and placed in yours. Prepare yourself. Show the judge your financial records, that you have a stable job and that you are prepared to put LMS in PRIVATE school in lieu of paying child support if the Courts give you the right to raise your child without BM drama.

She needs to have her lights punched out. Seriously. She is just a sloppy, lazy, crazy, freeloading asshole.

phoenix said...

See if your lawyer can get this woman into some court ordered counseling because she clearly has a lot of serious issues. There is no way someone too lazy to transfer a car to their name when through the proper channels for homeschooling.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and LMS. You will get through this.

RealHustla said...

I really wanna talk to this woman and see where she's coming from. If she doesnt make me truly understand i'm prepared to fight her.

No really, i dont mind being a BM until i read shit like this. Im depressed now so i can only imagine how you feel.

Epiphany said...

damn, she plays hard ball.

crys said...

I really wanna talk to this woman and see where she's coming from. If she doesnt make me truly understand i'm prepared to fight her.

^^^man, that is exactly what i was thinking! EXACTLY THAT.

Anonymous said...

I don't know this man but I am livid. Men please once you have a child and you are not with the mama. Get a good visitation schedule, CS and any other thing that you can put in place. Heck if you can, file for custodial rights. Lord, what is wrong with this woman. She has a man that is doing all he can to take care of the child and even give her a car and she is acting silly.
BabyDaddyDiaries, my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers and most of all that precious child is in my prayers. Her mother is selfish and has only her interest at heart and this is sad. You will be alright in the end my brother. Ugh my head hurts. I blame the justice system for how hard they make it for Dads, thats why these crazy women can act up and say whatever. O and bwaha at her and the restraining order (hiss), was she always this slow?

Caspar608 said...

^^^^
she tried to get a restraining order because she knows her behavior warrants an ass busting, tooth removing, eye socket crushing, skull dragging BEATDOWN.
I am by NO MEANS an advocate for violence againts women, put this bitch keeps pushing the envelope. Any man might snap at the pressure and stress, then she might find herself DEAD answering to God for her behavior. Luckily, the father of one of her children is Dave...mild mannered, easy going, loving...just an all around good dude. If there is any justice, the Judge will hand LMS right over to her Dad and BM can find another way to sit her ass at home all day and do NOTHING but pretend to be a student...but she wont be collecting an income from Dave...hope her D to J skills are somewhat useful for a sloppy bitch.

Lord, forgive me for my rant.

Peace2332000 said...

I am so sorry that you have to endure this. I hope that you will be able to get full custody of your daughter. And, since your BM did take the child out of school, that should help you in your defense and only take away from hers.

And if I could bitch slap her for you, I would. Matter of fact, what's her address? Lol. But seriously, life is shitty sometimes. Just know that life may not be fair, but there is justice. I pray the best for you.

12kyle said...

Wow! She is relentless with the bs! I wonder what it is she's trying to accomplish?

Keep ya head up, fam! And pray!

Cyn said...

This post makes me sad. I hate to see good dudes getting fcuked over because someone has their panties in a bunch.


Praying for you and LMS!!

sunnydelyte21 said...

Where is she so I can slap some sense into her. She has a BD who is willing to spend time..and she does stupid shit like that.

My daughter's dad, doesn't do shit. Oh excuse me, he pays child support. But trust its nothing to brag about, that doesn't stop him from bitching.

I gave him the option to spend time and keep your money. But he doesn't want to spend time cuz he's to busy with the rest of his kids.


I wish you were my babydad...atleast from what I read...you seem like the better choice. LOL.

Don't stress...your too fly!!

Super Dave Van Buren said...

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and offers of beatdown. I'll pass on those for now lol

@Ieisha - I actually sent her dad a email... he never responded.

@Caspar608 - I'm not going to say she's ugly but she def was not worth all this... Oh and rant forgiven lol

@Anonymous(March 12, 2010 3:39 PM) She was always a lil off. I didn't realize it till she was already knocked up..