26 May 2010

Randomness


• I finally got some court ordered visitation. Of course the first day of it BM was 2 hours late. At least she showed, I was expecting her to ignore the court order. So me and the baby hung out some this weekend, we had fun she finally got to play with that barbie I bought her from NY. Remember last post when I mentioned her having on basketball shoes? on here is what I mean:


They are P Miller's... MASTER P!! does he even make shoes anymore? I doubt it because LMS mentioned she got them from her brother. Her brother is 8 years older then her so again these are just old ass shoes. Notice the one on the left doesn't even have a tounge.... After I dropped LMS off to her mom I went and picked her up some girls shoes.

• I beginning to like musicals. My Neice asked me to take her to see Susical the musical.


She's all into preforming arts and a couple of her friends were in the play. I'm not going to lie I liked it! it was put on by a local preforming arts group and they did a pretty good job. granted it wasn't perfect and they messed up a couple times but I enjoyed it. Between that and being forced to watch Glee, I'm starting to come around to the whole musical thing. LMS will be in preforming arts in the fall.

• I was on a closet cleaning kick this weekend. I cleaned 2 of my closets and ended up with 4 30 gallon trash bags full of trash and a 30 gallon bag stuffed with clothes to donate. Yup I'm a hoarder! The amount of clothes that I have that both fit and I'd still wear is small. I ended up donating half my clothes, I need to go shopping.

• Speaking of hoarding I saw on the news this black couple was trapped in their house for weeks after rubbish fell on them. They were 70 y/o hoarders and when the trash fell on the wife her husband tried to help. Only to have it fall on him too. Thing is they are still alive! weeks stuck under trash and they lived. I need to hear how they did that.

• I smoked some brisket not long ago. Came out pretty good, I might try it again this summer and see if I can't perfect it. I know it looks like a burnt chunk of meat but trust me it was good.


Be on the lookout for Dave's BBQ truck on a corner near you!

• My plants are growing pretty good. I used miracle grow on them and that stuff works wonders. Only thing is my mint plant (bottom left) is in a crappy pot so I might need to move it.


9 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

I'm glad you and LMS got to hang out.

Those shoes are just ridiculous. BM needs a dropkick to the face for putting LMS in that ish.

Alovelydai said...

Musicals rock! I dragged the hubby to the Beetles Love show in Vegas...he's now a believer too!

Ms. Camile said...

I love GLEE! Went to their concert last week and it was awesome! Glad you saw LMS yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! And no you DON'T want to know how they lived. No mimicking the hoarders lol. Mail me some of that Brisket. It looks burnt to the untrained eye but I know what tender juiciness lies beneath the outer layer!

~Cam

Kay C, The Quiet Storm said...

Glad you got to spend some time with her. It will work out, hang in there.

Monique said...

Whew! Thank goodness you and LMS are getting to spend time together again. That situation was starting to stress me out. And pull burn those shoes next time she's there. Her mother should be ashamed of herself.

Don't hate on Glee. that show is freaking awesome.

That brisket looks good but don't even talk about Dave's BBQ truck if you aren't driving that mugg to Atlanta.

Caspar608 said...

Wow.
I see those sneakers in Marshalls and T.J. Maxx all the time - both stores are like yard sales.
I've said it before and I will say t again. BM is a trifling good for nothing. I would never put shoes like that on my daughters feet. She is dressing her like a sloppity slop just to spite you...I mean the baby has your beautiful face...only a little version.
I have PMS...so I am sitting here bawling my eyeballs out of my head thinking of a little girl being forced to wear her brothers shoes even though her mother has more than enough money to buy her a pair of pink or lavender or even black converse.
That woman is all kinds of mentally ill man. If she has any friends, they are a bunch of aint- shits if they aren't intervening for the sake of the child.
Ugh. Argh. Dammit to hell even.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to spend some time with LMS!!! BM needs her ass beat!!! Happy Memorial Day!! Have a good weekend!!!

Towanna

Remnants of U said...

I'm glad that you & LMS spent time together. Her mom did put "TRI" in Trifling.

I have to agree with Monique you have to drive the Barbecue Truck to ATL. LOL

Aiyana Maat said...

Hey there,

I like your site! I love how down to earth and real it feels here... Check out my site at www.bintentional.com and maybe we can add links to eachother's pages. Keep up the good work!