18 June 2010

Group Sessions

So I made it thru the therapy sessions. My solo one was cool, I sat with the Dr for about 40 min then answered a personality test that was 300+ questions. I didn't break down in tears or anything... all in all it was a pretty easy session. The group session was a different story....

I got to the appointment 1/2 a hour early, I'm usually early to things it's just how I was raised. I was prepared to wait a lil while in the car but I noticed BM's car in the parking lot. Now she is NEVER early to anything so I was curious as to why she was there. My first thought was the dr wanted to talk with LMS.

I'm already nervous, anytime I have to be in the same room as BM I get nervous, I just don't expect it to end well. I walk in the office and neither BM or LMS are there, now I'm sure that LMS is being interviewed. I take my seat and start praying. The Dr walks past and confirms that they are talking to LMS and she will be with me shortly. At this point I feel bad for my little girl, she has been exposed to alot thru all this. Despite that she is always happy, kids are amazing.

About 10 min later as I'm playing a game on my phone and trying to calm my nerves my BM walks around the corner. She looks at me and gives me the most stankiest of stank faces! for some reason this relieved all my nerves, It was like as soon as I realized it was time to go all my worries left I was calm, cool and collected, ready for anything. I couldn't help but smirk, It was funny to me. She spends so much energy hating me not realizing that it's pointless. As we walked towards the stairs I tried to let her go first, you know trying to be a gentleman and let ladies first and all that, she insisted that I go ahead of her. She don't even want to accept that small token of nice from me. Once we sat down it was a huge back and forth. Actually it wasn't that huge she did most the talking, I spent my time shaking my head and pointing out untruths. My BM has a habit of being long winded, the best example of her is that Crazy chick on Real Housewives of NYC (Yes I've seen way more episodes then I should have) In the end the Dr seemed to get frustrated and said we were done. I was in and out in less then a hour, So combined I spent about 1.5 hours with the Dr. I'm not sure if it was worth the $1000 but I guess I'll know when I get a chance to read her evaluation.

I want to thank everyone on who sent a prayer up for me. It was definitely appreciated. Unless something new happens I just have to sit and wait for July.
I hope all the dads out there have a Happy Fathers Day!

10 comments:

chele said...

Hope you enjoy your Father's Day.

12kyle said...

She really should be committed and evaluated!

Happy Father's Day, fam. Don't let her hate hold you down.

Alovelydai said...

I can't help but wait for your BM to get a clue...

Anywho Happy an awesome Fathers Day!!

Beautifully Complex said...

This lady is going to have a lot of regrets in the future. Count on it. Children grow up and begin to see their parents AND their flaws. Stay true to you intent to be in your daughter's life. The impact is priceless no matter the cost.

I wish you a very Happy Father's Day !

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

What a waste of time and energy as a human being,the older we get the more we are suppose to realize how precious life is.
But there are some people who will always be stuck on stupid!

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Father's Day Dave!!!!

And I will continue to pray that everything goes well for you

Towanna

By the way Like the new look of the blog!!!

Caspar608 said...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAVE!!!

and never you mind about BM...she is just mad and all kinds of bitter about nobody wanting her nasty stank face ass.

Redbonegirl97 said...

Happy Father's Day, I hope it all works out.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Sarcasm, Inc said...

Happy father's day to you!

I pray that soon you and your daughter can focus on making wonderful daddy-daughter memories she'll cherish forever.

Ms. Behaving said...

At some point, the bickering and fighting has to get old.

Hopefully that will happen for you and the BM sooner than later if not for anything else, LMS's sake.

Hope you enjoyed your Father's Day Dave. :)