09 July 2010

All In

Today I go to court to find out if I get custody of LMS... Just about 11 months after I started this process I'll finally get some resolution. Sooo much of LMS and my future depends on this decision, I feel like I'm shoving all my chips on the table at a poker tournament. If I lose I'll be crushed, if I win I can't even explain how happy and relieved I will be. While I'm 90% sure I will win custody I still ask that ya'll send up a prayer for me. Win or lose Thanks to everyone who reads this blog an provides kind and encouraging words, Ya'll are really the best readers ever.

13 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

Good luck Dave. I said a prayer for you and LMS. I hope it all works out for the best.

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers this morning. God shines his love on the just and the unjust and today I hope he has a special beam of light for you and LMS!

Thoughts of a Southern gal said...

Just sent up a prayer for you! Good luck!

Redbonegirl97 said...

Good luck Dave, we are all praying for you and LMS today.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Rose's Daughter said...

I never leave a comment, but I will today! GOOD LUCK! Sending a prayer up for you!

Rose's Daughter said...

I never leave a comment, but I will today! GOOD LUCK! Sending a prayer up for you!

Kingsmomma said...

good luck in there.
we're all praying for the right outcome

Kingsmomma said...

good luck in there.
we're all praying for the right outcome

Kingsmomma said...

good luck in there.
we're all praying for the right outcome

Anonymous said...

BDD, my prayers are with you. That little girl deserves a great parent and you will be that to her. Please keep us updated.

MrsTDJ said...

I lurk, but I had to come out to wish you well in court today. Saying a prayer for you and baby girl!

Theonly1 said...

Good luck Dave, hope to hear some good news when I come back through!

GorgeousPuddin said...

I lurk too! Oh I so hope you get her!!! She needs you! Good luck! My prayers went up for both of you.