14 July 2010

Random pics..

I was going to write up a recap on my non-court adventures then I remembered I have a ton of pics!! so yeah this is a pic post in no real order settle in and enjoy (fyi if you follow me on twitter you might have seen some of these)

I've been grilling:

Damn right I put bacon on the grill! bacon cheeseburgers 4life lol

Steaks, corn and grilled green tomatoes (the tomatoes are on the plate with the corn)

pork chops, corn and brocollini (google it bamma)

As well as cooking inside:

Lamb and black bean chili

yes I grind my own chili powder...

Working on home improvement projects:

Kitchen sink sprung a leak and flooded my basement ceiling, I had to rip out a bunch of wet drywall

Cut my leg in the process

Almost like new

I've been going out:

it's spring so you know I went crabbing

Me and her went to....

Baltimore Oriole game... FYI they let you bring your own cooler into the park, I wish I knew this before I got there lol


Thats just a lil bit of what I've been up too...





9 comments:

Jazzy said...

Lmao @ "google it bamma"!! I like broccolini too! Great pics!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

great food--great company--
great combination--LIVE LIFE!

Miss Jane said...

Love the grill pics, already making me hungry. Here in Swaziland we call it a braai, and it's what we're best known for, with a couple of beers of course. But I'm a wine person. :)

Miss Jane said...

Love the grill pics, already making me hungry. Here in Swaziland we call it a braai, and it's what we're best known for, with a couple of beers of course. But I'm a wine person. :)

BorednTalkative said...

I was just saying i wanted to make some chili for dinner tomorrow. Hook me up with the recipe please??!!

BorednTalkative said...

Oh yeah you can email it if you like: loudcarly2@gmail.com

Kingsmomma said...

MMMM lamb and black bean chili. yeah i need you to post that recipe. thanx

Ms. Behaving said...

I had something to say...I swear I did but right now, *after seeing all those food pics* all I want to do is hit up a buffet.

Gee...thanks Dave! LOL

SincerelyGo said...

Wow you did that with the grill huh? And steaming crabs! Thanks but I'm officially hungry now. Nice calfs cute girlfriend! Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Go