16 July 2010

Tagged again... Versatile Blogger award


You may remember a LONG time back the big thing in blogging was to tag everyone. Back then I refused to participate in such mess and actually I'ma continue to not tag other bloggers. That said Kingsmomma tagged me as a Versatile Blogger. In honor of this award I have to list 7 random facts about me. I feel like I have mentioned millions of random things (well at least 100) about me but I'll list 7 more. If theses are repeats forgive me.

1. I rarely check facebook... I've grown out of my addiction to read people's statuses and view they pictures. My aunt told us she stalks me and my cousins pages, hearing that made me not want to update anything lol

2. When I'm truly upset about something I work. I do odd projects, doing manual labor enables my mind to clear and focus. When I feel like I can't control things I focus on the stuff I can.

3. I have several physical "tells" that I know about AND know when I do. I yawn when I don't want to talk about stuff, scratch my head when I'm gathering my thoughts, etc. That said I make no attempt to hide them.

4. I'm not good with empathy, if you have a problem and just want to talk about it without hearing a solution then i'm not the guy you should call. Case in point my cousin called me to complain about getting a speeding ticket, I talked to him for 3 min then suggested he call one of his women and bitch about it to them. lol

5. I don't eat mushrooms, bell peppers, avocados or sour cream. I will just pick around them.

6. I talk in my sleep, or i've been told I talk in my sleep. Sometimes I pat the person next to me, I have yet to get up and walk around though

7. I hate walking around barefoot. idk why but I like having slippers, flip flops or shoes on even when I'm in the house.

*this list of 7 things took me 3 days to compile. Please don't expect any more lists from me lol

7 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

LMAO
3 days though?
LOL You don't eat sour cream? that's a big wow, that and patting someone in your sleep. I would need to see their reaction when they look at you and you're sleep.

Monique said...

How can you call yourself a foodie and you don't eat bell peppers, avocados or sour cream? Mushrooms I understand. I'm allergic to them so I run. LOL

buttahflychronicles said...

I have a fear of things sticking to the bottom of my feet. Or not a fear, I just hate it. So, the flip flops are like my gaurd against those things. If i feel something on the bottom of my foot, I turn into a cartoon character, stopping in my tracks, hopping around, anything to clean my feet. The only day I walk around barefoot is mop day. It's only safe on that day.

SincerelyGo said...

Hey...all 7 were quite interesting, sucks it took 3 days. It's okay my "30 before 30" post is going to take way longer. Humph...

I hope the "pats" in your sleep aren't enough to wake the person up...unless... ha ha ha

I don't like walking barefoot either but I do like running my toes in the grass. Well until I watched the damn animal planet's special on hook worms and other parasites..eeww.

Sincerely,

Go

and justice for all said...

avocados are bland a$$ bland

chele said...

I've never tried an avocado ... something about it. Love mushrooms and bellpeppers. How do you eat a cheese steak?

Shoes on in the house? No way.

Sha Boogie said...

Wait. You eat broccoli but not avocado (my FAVE fruit/veggie, whatever..)

That is madness sir!!!