14 November 2010

Random Thoughts Sunday

All my posts been random lately huh... on well welcome to my life lol. This is just going to be random thoughts that I'm not going to expand on *shurgs*

- I didn't realize I have the BMW of health care till now... I'ma miss it.

- Its had to be the only happy person in a group of upset people. Even harder when you can't tell them why your happy.

- I would have been lost it, if I didn't have so much to lose.

- Its hard to force someone to see your vision, I wish I could do inception.

- As a naturally lazy person, when I give my all I expect others to do the same

- I don't have all the answers... but I have taken the test a couple times.

- Looking back at my life, I've done pretty good for myself. Things could have turned out very different

- My problems are mine because I was built to handle them, you know the saying... your never given more then you can handle.

- Baby I love you but if you ask me 1 more question I'm going to lock you in your room... with love

- I've shown you all the water I know... your going to have to drink on your own.

2 comments:

Redbonegirl97 said...

You weren't lying when you said totally random, lol.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

SincerelyGo said...

I've ran into a few good random post today. Seems to be the thing since everyone brain farts on twitter all day. Including me. Well sometime. Not as much as I use to.

"naturally lazy person" I've never heard of that. Lol.

Go