17 January 2011

Hustle Shop pt 2

So you may remember this post I did way back when about barber shops and all the amazing stuff you can find just by hanging out in one..

http://babydaddydiaries.blogspot.com/2008/10/bring-it-back-tuesdays-hustle-shop.html

I have a hustle man story that that beats that one. So I was chilling in yet another new barbershop (my barber keeps changing shops) when this dude walks in. My back was to the front door so I couldn't see his face but it looked like he was carrying something. He walks up to one of the barbers and chats with him, all I heard was "do you think anyone wants one?" the barber replied "I don't know but you can ask". His back was still to me so I still couldn't see what he was holding.

So the dude walks into the middle of the shop and says what sounded like "Does anyone want to buy some pot?" At first I was in shock for 2 reasons, 1 he said "pot" instead of weed. This was really odd to me, second NOBODY in the shop seems phased by this dude selling drugs in the middle of everyone. Then one barber walks up to him and says "Naw that one is mine!" the barber proceeds to take something from the guy. Turns out it was a PUPPY!!! dude said does anyone want to buy some Pups! not Pot.

This made more sense until I realized dude was trying to sell puppies in a damn barbershop. I've seen all kinds of stuff being sold in the shop but never a live animal lol. People were even considering buying one, asking him if they had their shots and what not. Of course they didn't have no shots... they were being sold in a barbershop! I swear the recession is real folks! even the hustle man is expanding business in a effort to beat it.

8 comments:

Monique said...

Hustleman knows no limits! LOL

Alovelydai said...

That's too funny.

P.S. I love this... said...

That's why they call 'em "Hustle Man". I prolly would have bought a puppy though.

SweetyHunni said...

LMAO!!!! this is too much, but the recession is very real!

Sha Boogie said...

I love a good bargain, especially a live animal, HAHA!

Highly favored said...

In the hair salon all we get are socks and dvds...dame dame dame

Ms. Camile said...

lmbo oh no! Get LMS one!

~Cam

Angel said...

I've gotten asked to buy a turtle in a car wash before (true story)!