07 March 2011

Break Time

I'm going on a blog break. Its not that I don't have plenty of ideas for blogs, I just don't have any desire to type them down. Or I type it halfway out and it makes no sense. I just can't focus on it right now.

Thing is I'm stressed and I need to take a while to decompress and refocus, maybe find a new stress reliever since my usual combo of women and liquor don't seem to be cutting it anymore.

Anyway give me a couple weeks and I'll be back. Bigger, better and with more stories.

Later

4 comments:

Alovelydai said...

No worries. I'll just stalk u occasionally on twitter! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break

Towanna

Sha Boogie said...

I know that feeling all to well..good luck with finding that new stress reliever, lol

Sincerely Go said...

Yeah I took a long unspoken break, something about my blog just wasn't doing it for me. And I thought...maybe I should change the name to something more fitting. And I did. So I think I'm back, don't hold me to that though!

Sincerely,

Go