21 June 2011

10 Day Challenge - 4 Books




I 'm big on self-help/inspirational books. My life has enough plots and twists where I don't need to read fiction books. Here are some of my faves

The Jewish Phenomenon - I don’t even know who put me on to this book but it opens your eyes to culture and how it effects wealth

Do You - Good ole Uncle Russel actually put out a good book that will inspire you

Failing Forward - John Maxwell is one of my favorite authors and this book teaches you how to learn and grow from your mistakes.

Become a better you - The only Joel Osteen book i’ve read. much like his sermans its not overly preachy and gets you thinking about you daily mindstate and how you can improve it.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Cool book suggestions, definitely plan on checking out The Jewish Phenomenom...