20 June 2011

10 day Challenge - 5 Foods



I'm skipping day 6 because I can't think of 6 interesting places. yeah I know i'm slacking, but its my blog I can do what I want!

5 foods

Pepper Bacon - Not any pepper bacon but the stuff at my local Amish market. its what pork dreams are made of.

Chicken - its so versatile, its the one protien I buy when ever I see it on sale and keep in my freezer

Pulled Pork - I’ve been wanting to make some. I tried it once and it was just ok. I’m a much better BBQer now so I think I’ll try again.

Milanesa de carne - Me and my boy used to go to this place off columbia ave in DC and get this for lunch. Its like the simplest most awesome thing you can eat.

Masitas de Puerco - I had this at Lauriol Plaza in DC. I remember eating it and thinking “I need to learn how to make this” I’ve tried a couple times and I can’t get it right. Maybe I’ll just let them handle it. Its amazing.

2 comments:

ShaBoogiesince1982 said...

Sometimes I wish hubby and I ate pork just for such delicious sounding things like "pepper bacon" *sigh*

Adrienne said...

Uhhh you just made me want some bacon something awful!