1. Wasting my talent - “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent” its one of my favorite Bronx Tale quotes and its really true. To watch talent go unused is a sad thing.
2. Not being around to see my daughter grow up - I’m excited for her future and I want to be around to see it.
3. Watching my mom pass away - for obvious reasons
4. Working a "regular" job when I'm 50 - By then I want to be working for myself or at job that feels less like actual work.
5. Snakes - This fear back to my childhood. I just don’t mess with them
6. Failing as a Dad - although I don’t know what the definition of failing would be.
7. Being Unemployed - Not that its the worst thing in the world I just aint trying to know that feeling
8. Having a mentally handicapped kid - When my BM was preggers ALL I asked for was a healthy child, I didn’t care whether she was a boy or girl, light or dark. Who's nose she had or anything like that. I just wanted a healthy kid.