17 June 2011
10 Day Challenge - 9 Loves
1. My Daughter - Shes an amazing kid, even if she drives me crazy
2. My Mom - She raised me to make my own choices and never once criticized me for making mistakes. She gave me the room I needed to grow.
3. My Sister and Niece - My sister is 6 years older then me and my niece is 13 years younger then me. So really its like having 2 sisters and I’m the middle child. They keep me humble.
4. My Cousins - These are like my brothers, I’m both a mentor and mentee amongst them.
5.Watches - You rarely see me without one and its the one piece of “jewlery” I wear
6. Cooking - Its relaxing and gives you an almost instant feeling of accopmlisment. When its good of course.
7. My Friends - I don’t have many real friends but they are always there for me when I need them.
8. Learning - If you stop learning you stop growing and when you stop growing you start dying.
9. Laughing - If you ever meet me in person you know I laugh at everything, Life too short not to enjoy yourself. I crack my self up over little things, I can’t count the number of times I end up being the only person crying laughing at the smallest thing.
As Told By Dave Van Buren