So I decided to do this 10 -day challenge. Mostly because I couldn't think of anything interesting I wanted to blog about. I figured it would be easy but this is actually going to be work. Anyway heres Day 1 where I list 10 secrets which are probably not even secrets.
1. I haven't been in a fist fight since I was 16. I lost it.
2. I haven't spoken to my dad since he replied to this email
3. I'm pretty sure I could give up drinking and not miss it
4. 10 months ago I was making plans to buy my ex a ring. Instead I bought some furniture and a new TV.
5. I'm beginning to hate my job even though I love the people I work with
6. Sometimes I flirt with girls who I'm not attracted to out of sheer boredom
7. Sometimes I look at my daughter and wonder "whos child is this" not because she doesn't look like me but because she doesn't acts like my polar opposite.
8. My best and worst quality is my ability to quickly adjust to my situation/enviorment.
9. I often do things for my own enjoyment regardless of how the other person might feel.
10. At 31 I've had an incredible life and sometimes I don't like to talk about it. I don't want to feel like I'm bragging.